Here at Aquamark, it’s always our aim to deliver the highest standards of workmanship and customer service.
But just how do we ensure this consistent level of quality?
An impeccable commercial cleaning team
We believe that a company is only as good as its people. That’s why we invest in ours. So when you appoint the Aquamark team, you can rest safe in the knowledge that they’re:
- COSHH trained
- DBS checked
- Data Protection Act compliant
- First Aid at Work certificate holders
- Health and safety trained
- ID badge carriers
Consistent levels of quality
We are always thorough with regard to quality control.
We believe that proper supervision is key to a successful cleaning contract, that’s why our area managers make regular visits to each job, in order to maintain the highest standards.
We also have operations directors who make regular spot check inspections, and provide senior level assistance.
Clearly defined service level agreements
To ensure that expectations are met on every project, Aquamark sets out clear service agreements from the outset. These cover issues relating to responses, timescales, and service quality.
Our contractor supervisor will then make sure that these parameters are consistently met.
“Polite, approachable, helpful, and conscientious” – hear what some of our customers have to say:
- “Aquamark is very reliable. The team is always easy to contact by email or phone. They have provided our cleaning services for seven years now, and we have never had a problem with the services they provide.” – Sue Cowan, Heal’s
- “We find Aquamark to be a friendly, efficient, and reliable company. Their standard of work is very high, and it’s a pleasure working with the team.” – Ian Feasey, Police Federation
- “I am extremely happy with Aquamark’s work… They seem to have performed a miracle that we were crying out for on the floor, and it simply looked flawless by the time the team finished. I also want to thank them for being so accommodating towards our short notice period. I am looking forward to giving Aquamark our next assignment, and will be happy to recommend them to anyone.” – Jennifer Xiong, Indixis
- “As the facilities manager for a professional company, I need, amongst other things, to create a clean, tidy environment, not only for our employees, but for the many visitors we welcome through our doors. I have an eagle eye and attention to detail… Therefore, it is essential we have a reliable cleaning contractor who understands our needs. Aquamark has been working as our contractors for a number of years, and I have found them to be honest, reliable, and easy to contact in an emergency. The staff are polite, approachable, helpful, and conscientious.” – Heather Parsons, Sunrise Software
For an exceptional contract cleaning service, get in touch with Aquamark today
If you’d like more information about how Aquamark goes above and beyond to ensure the best standards of quality, feel free to get in touch.
We’re on hand to answer any questions you may have when you call 020 8401 2375. Alternatively, fill in your details on our contact form.
We can also provide PDF copies of all our quality policies and certificates should you require.
Versatile Commercial Cleaning Courtesy of Aquamark Aquamark clean many more types of buildings than offices. You may be surprised at how diverse the world of commercial cleaning really is.
Westfield Stratford: Aquamark Cleans up where others Feared to Tread Westfield Stratford City is the 1.9 million square foot retail, leisure and business park which will shortly become the gateway to the Olympic Park.