Health and safety
Here at Aquamark, health and safety is of the utmost importance. From the smallest to the largest job, you can rest assured that we’ll always comply with your policies, as well as our own.
So, take a look through our ten-point list for all you need to know about our meticulous approach to health and safety…
Our health and safety background
- Our health and safety is independently managed by Peninsula Health and Safety – bona fide professionals in their field.
- Aquamark receives weekly updates pertaining to any changes in health and safety legislation, so we’re ready to implement any necessary changes in practice.
- All our policy documentation is updated automatically, too.
- Once you’ve chosen us as your cleaning company, risk assessments and method statements will be produced for each and every aspect of your contract.
- Equipment safety checks are carried out before we begin any project.
- Every four weeks, all vehicles and equipment undergo a complete safety check. We retain all records of these checks at our head office as standard.
Health and safety training
- Our staff are comprehensively trained in the use of all cleaning equipment, products, and materials.
- We will liaise with you to highlight any risk as we undertake the cleaning process.
- We provide you with a health and safety manual and guarantee, which both clearly demonstrate that all procedures are being adhered to.
- All staff are supervised throughout the cleaning process, in order to ensure the well-being of everyone involved with the service.
For more information about our cleaning service’s health and safety policies – call now!
If you’d like any more information about our health and safety policies here at Aquamark, don’t hesitate to get in touch for more information.
We’ll also be glad to provide you with PDF versions of all our policies.
To get in contact, just call 020 8401 2375, or fill in your details on our contact form, and we’ll return your message as soon as we can.
Versatile Commercial Cleaning Courtesy of Aquamark Aquamark clean many more types of buildings than offices. You may be surprised at how diverse the world of commercial cleaning really is.
Westfield Stratford: Aquamark Cleans up where others Feared to Tread Westfield Stratford City is the 1.9 million square foot retail, leisure and business park which will shortly become the gateway to the Olympic Park.