So that you know we’re the right team for you, we thought we’d tell you a bit more about us.
By investing in our staff, we bring about the best standards of workmanship and customer service for you. Indeed, our motto is that by investing in our people, we invest in client satisfaction.
In fact, we’re currently working towards the “Investors in People” standard.
Our HR team, Peninsula Employment Law, continues to ensure our team is motivated, happy, and that they have continual access to developmental training.
We also benefit our clients by developing our team in a number of other areas…
A rigorous recruitment policy:
- DBS checks are carried out as standard in order to be 100% of a prospective employee’s suitability.
- All candidates must provide identification, tax information, proof of qualifications, and references before commencing work with us.
Ongoing training and development:
- All staff are trained to use the latest cleaning methods and technologies.
- Our training programmes are tailored to the individual, as we appreciate that people learn in different ways and at different rates.
- We also promote training in articulate communication, soft skills, planning, and time management.
- We offer mentoring and development support to those who need to hone their skills in a particular area.
Meticulous performance monitoring:
- Our entire team, from cleaning operatives to supervisors, is appraised and awarded on their performance. These awards assess factors such as punctuality, quality of work, communication, presentation, and speed of reaction.
- Our HR consultants oversee all employment related matters, and ensure that our policies and procedures align with current legislation.
Enforced safety procedures
We’ve invested in a lone workers policy. That means if one of our cleaners is ever required to work on their own, for example outside standard office hours, they’re provided with a 24-hour mobile number to call, should a problem arise.
We also ask them to check in and out so we know they’ve arrived safely at a job, as well as home after it’s been completed.
Contact us for more information about our office cleaners London wide
If you have any other questions about our team, or the way we work, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Call us on 020 8401 2375, or drop us a line via the contact form of our website. We’ll be in touch to discuss your query as soon as possible.
Versatile Commercial Cleaning Courtesy of Aquamark Aquamark clean many more types of buildings than offices. You may be surprised at how diverse the world of commercial cleaning really is.
Westfield Stratford: Aquamark Cleans up where others Feared to Tread Westfield Stratford City is the 1.9 million square foot retail, leisure and business park which will shortly become the gateway to the Olympic Park.