Lexicon – London
About the project
Leading the way when it comes to bespoke, commercial window cleaning solutions, Aquamark Cleaning is thrilled to announce the completion of yet another successful project. This time, the team was called in to give Islington’s tallest building its signature scrub down, and with 36-storeys of high-end living space, a sparkling exterior was at the top of the agenda.
Meet Lexicon: nestled in London’s prestigious EC1V, this iconic skyscraper needed more than your average clean. After disappointing results from an alternative company, Aquamark Cleaning came to the rescue, equipped with their usual enthusiasm, expertise and state-of-the-art equipment. Paying the ultimate premium for spa facilities, lounge areas and concierge attention, Lexicon’s residents expect nothing but a high-quality, efficient service – and that is exactly what Aquamark Cleaning delivered.
- The leftovers: It is no unusual scenario that Aquamark Cleaning is hastily summoned to rescue a previous ‘clean’. Fortunately, with the right materials and know-how, it is never too late to achieve the flawless finish you were after from the very beginning.
- The height: No property is too high for Aquamark Cleaning. With a range of tools and technology to cater for all nooks, crannies and crevices, you can expect a truly thorough clean on every level.
- The limescale: With every building subject to a variety of weather conditions, it is incredibly important to stay on top of limescale build-up. Not only is this chalky, off-white deposit unsightly, but it is also a tough task to remove without professional treatment.
Aquamark’s expert solutions
- The leftovers: In order to pick up the pieces that the previous company had left behind, Aquamark Cleaning took to the drawing board and decided that what Lexicon needed was a full, builders clean; the client was happy for us to proceed with this. The work was carried out with our usual combination of safety and professionalism.
- The height: Ever-flexible and adaptable to the needs of the client, we were able to carry out the clean using Lexicon’s own building maintenance unit. As always, the clean was smooth, swift and successful.
- The limescale: In the case of Lexicon, the limescale was significantly ingrained within the building’s facade. Not a problem for Aquamark Cleaning, the team got to work, blasting the stubborn deposits with a heavy, industrial limescale remover solution.
Here at Aquamark Cleaning, we pride ourselves on being able to rise to any challenge. Are you inspired by our work with Lexicon? Contact us today to get your customised quote for your highrise cleaning requirements. We will be more than happy to help.