The reach-and-wash system, which uses water-fed poles for commercial window cleaning, is one of the most popular window cleaning services on the market, due to its range of associated benefits.
Essentially doing what it says on the tin, a water-fed pole cleans buildings exteriors, windows and structures with a careful balance of filtered pure water, which is fed through a high-reaching pole.
And, with Aquamark’s hot water-fed pole system, we guarantee a deeper clean than our competitors can offer with cold water.
What does the water-fed poles service involve?
With a reach of over 70 feet, water-fed poles can clean a variety of buildings and structures. Their filtered pure water, which is used instead of detergents, absorbs grime and algae, leaves windows and frames spotlessly clean, and offers long-lasting results.
Let’s Discuss Your Water-Fed Pole Window Cleaning Needs
Are water-fed poles right for my building?
There are a number of reasons that water-fed poles can make the perfect window cleaning solution for your building:
- Water-fed poles are a highly cost effective solution for those on a budget.
- Water-fed poles are an environmentally friendly solution for eco-conscious clients, as they use pure water in place of detergents.
- Water-fed poles are ideal for hard to access buildings, due to their reach of over 70 feet.
- Water-fed poles minimise disruption to your day-to-day activities, as there is no need for ladders or high access equipment.
- Water-fed poles can be used on a variety structures, including signs, canopies, cladding and fascia.
What are the benefits of water-fed poles?
- Environmentally friendly
- Cost effective
- Minimal disruption
- Ideal for awkwardly situated structures